If you love travelling and dream of experiencing the world, join us as a Flight Steward or Stewardess. We offer an attractive salary package with allowances, medical and other fringe benefits.
- Malaysian citizen aged between 18 to 30 years.
- Minimum SPM or any equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian Government with a pass in Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mathematics and any other 3 subjects taken in one exam.
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English. Fluency in another language is an added advantage.
- Minimum height (weight in proportion): 165cm (male)/157cm (female)
- Excellent health and good eyesight. Not colour blind.
- Pleasant personality and a genuine passion in customer service.
If you meet the above requirements, please attend our CABIN CREW WALK-IN INTERVIEWS to be held as follows:
Station : Kuala Lumpur
Venue :Malaysia Airlines Academy, No. 2, Jalan SS7/13, Kelana Jaya, Selangor
Date : Saturday, 3 October 2009 (Flight Stewardess)
Saturday, 10 October 2009 (Steward)
Registration time: 8.30 am to 12.00 noon
Please bring along your letter of application, resume, original and certified true copies of academic certificates, IC and a recent passport-sized photograph (non-returnable).Candidates are advised to dress appropriately (office attire) for the interview (t-shirt, slippers and jeans are not allowed). Female candidates are encouraged to wear kebaya. Successful candidates will be required to sign a training bond. Employment will be based on a five-year contract. Candidates are advised to be prepared for a possibly long waiting period due to an anticipated high number of attendees.